Monday, March 10, 2008

Isaiah 60.13

Ok, so I got asked to help pack up the dressing rooms after the Album Recording yesterday evening. In one of the rooms I found some post-it notes on the mirror with verses to encourage the band. Because everybody had already left and the notes were still there, I took them.

One of the notes said: 'the glory of Lebanon will come to you'. I was like...uuhm, unusual verse to write down, so I looked it up in the Bible. Found something I just wanted to share :).

The glory {n} of Lebanon shall come to thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my {o} feet glorious.

(n) There is nothing so excellent which will not serve the needs of the Church.

(o) Signifying that God's majesty is not included in the temple, which is but the place for his feet, that we may learn to rise to the heavens.

That last part; which is but the place for his feet, that we may learn to rise to the heavens....

No comments: