Monday, March 10, 2008

Skirt arrived!

10 days ago I asked my mom to send me my denim skirt, because I forgot it after my Christmas break back home. I really wanted to wear it during Colour Conference, so she promised to send it to me the same day... More then a week later, 2 days after conference, my skirt arrived in Australia :). A big brown envelope with Dutch Christmas stamps and a little personal drawing from my 'super-creative-mom' (I assume the girl in the skirt and the curly green hair represents me...) just got delivered at my house. Just in case you are wondering how much it will cost you to send a little skirt from Europe to Australia, the exact answer is 19 Dutch Christmas stamps of 0.29 euro each = 5.51 euro = $ 9.23.

That is all it takes to make a girl really happy!
My mom is the best!

No comments: