Tuesday, March 11, 2008

More to life than coffee..

My house mate is from Britain and she absolutely LOVES tea. She tries to convince us that she can perform perfectly normal without her daily shot of tea, but the truth is that nothing can stop her from drinking PG tips... And another thing is that nobody is allowed to make her tea other then herself and her British friend Lulu.

Yesterday she accused me for not being serious enough about the way I brew my tea. Well I guess I took it serious enough to go on the internet to check some stuff out. And I found a site that is just as crazy about tea as Jenn. This site is seriously cool. I think it's gonna be my favorite for a while :). There's a lot of info about how to brew your tea and an online test to find the perfect tea for every mood and situation. I'm ready to go pro.. WATCH ME JENN!

Today I'm Honey Green Almond..already lovin' it ;)!

You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me. ~C.S. Lewis

No comments: